Our open call for artists is now open.
Membership Terms & Expectations
- Membership fee of €100 as one instalment or €30 as four direct debit instalments. This contribution will cover the administration, hosting and operational costs for the collective.
- 15% commission on sale of works sold after online transaction fee.
- The Artist is responsible for cost of post and packaging – Irish national postage must be factored into the price of work. International postage will be calculated at the individual sale of work.
- Applications for new members will open on the 19th of November 2022 at 11am online at www.nuacollective.ie/apply. Applications will close on the 9th of December 2022 at 11am.
- To qualify you must be a practicing, professional artist and must have exhibited in a recognised art gallery.
- This limited application window will allow for 3 new artists to join our current members. Once you meet the entry requirements, artists will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Successful candidates will be notified by email on 13th of December 2022.
- Successful candidates must pay their membership before 18th of December 2022. Failure to do so will forfeit your place to another artist.
- Timelines/deadlines for exhibitions submissions must be respected. Failure to meet deadlines may result in omission from exhibitions/presentations.
- All members must submit at least one article in the from of text, video or podcast to The Nua Journal.
- Nua Collective is a collaborative process, we work together to keep our community alive, encouraging fellow artists and supporting each other in their art practice.
Through out the calendar year Nua Collective build concept collections together with a primary aim to push boundaries, encourage making and part-take in collaboration.
Each exhibition will have upto 3 collaboration/discussion/support meetings hosted via zoom.
In 2023 in addition to our virtual sharings, we aim to have at least one physical public exhibition*.
*Subject to covid restrictions and funding
– Unique profile curated by artistic director
– Up to 9 artworks and 1 feature exclusive Nua Collective artwork
Nua Collective Physical Publication:
Featured in digital/physical publication released with physical exhibition showcase.
The Nua Journal:
Opportunity to contribute a submission to The Nua Journal including:
- Podcast features
- Article features
- Virtual Studio tours
- Artist stories
We ask that each member contributes at least one submission to The Nua Journal in a format of your choice. Additional publications are an incentive to bring viewers back to your profile and subsequently increasing engagement.
– Monthly featured artist released across social channels and featured on our website.
– Features promotion authored by members linked to articles in The Nua Journal.
– Exhibition feature individual work release
– Work in progress releases in advance exhibitions
– Artist quotations/inspirations
Peer Support Group:
All members will have access to a private group where artists can share their ideas and work in progress.