Christina is an Irish artist based in Dublin. Her main influence is the transposing mood of time in Irish landscapes and portraits in introspective moments.
“My work consists of searching for an amalgam of drawn geological forms and the interior constructed architectural structure. A starting point is the forms of nature whereby taking the shape of the mountainous shapes and abstracting the landscape to represent the essence of place and capture moments of time through colour. temporal aspects of the landscape are something I wish to bring out in the ambience of the piece by looking at colour and line.
Above: “Storm” by Christina Geoghegan
Spraypaint and Print, 60x100cm, 2019
- 2018 BA Fine Art, Minerva Academy, Groningen (NL)
- 2016 BA Sculpture, National College of Fine Art and Design (Six month MA Erasmus)
- 2022 MSc User Experience Design, Dun Laoghaire Institute Of Art Design + Technology
- ‘Expression’ – U1 Gallery (Online)
- ‘International abstract art’ – Galleryone962 (Online)
- ‘Makeable Mind’ – Noorderlicht Photo Festival (NL)
- ‘Pluid’- Pluid Project 2021 (IE)
- ‘Futurology’ – Ely Centre of contemporary art(USA)
- ‘What now’ – Ely Centre of contemporary art(USA)
- ‘Mental Health 2021’ – Doncaster Art Fair (UK)
- ‘Re-Vision’ – Arts Festival Belfast (IE)