Nua Collective 2022 is here!
Firstly, we would like to wish you a very happy and healthy 2022.
We couldn’t have asked for a better inaugural year enjoying sales for our 2021 members, viewership of over 50,000 visitors on our website and a growing social network.
We delighted our growing audience with 3 virtual exhibitions and above all created a platform where our professional, practicing artists had a safe and encouraging space to collaborate, share their views and develop their artistic practice in a time where physical engagement and presentation has been challenging.
We plan to continue expanding Nua Collective in Ireland and abroad, hoping to evolve our audiences and to continue to support our artists.
Here’s what you can expect as a member of Nua Collective in 2022:
- Initial virtual exhibition presenting Nua Collective’s new cohort of members (February 2022)
- Summer virtual collaborative exhibition presentation and pre-show virtual showcase (May 2022)
- Nua Collective’s debut physical exhibition showcase (September 2022)*
- Winter virtual collaborative exhibition presentation and pre-show virtual showcase (November 2022)
Each exhibition will have up to 3 collaboration/discussion/support meetings hosted via zoom.
*Subject to covid restrictions and funding
- Unique profile curated by artistic director
- Up to 9 artworks and 1 feature, exclusive Nua Collective artwork
Nua Collective Physical Publication:
Featured in digital/physical publication released with physical exhibition showcase.
The Nua Journal:
Opportunity to contribute a submission to The Nua Journal including:
- Podcast features
- Article features
- Studio virtual tours
- Artist stories
Become part of our growing network as we showcase you and your work through the following post types:
- Artist of the week, released on socials and featured on our website
- Features promotion authored by members
- Exhibition feature individual work release
- Work in progress releases in advance of exhibitions
- Artist quotations/inspirations
We have introduced a nominal fee this year to our membership to cover administration costs.
- Membership fee of €100 as one instalment or €30 as four direct debit instalments.
- 15% commission on sale of works sold after online transaction fee.
- The Artist is responsible for cost of post and packaging – Irish national postage must be factored into the price of work. International postage will be calculated at the individual sale of work
All our members will be invited to a private, realtime group chat where artists can share their ideas, work in progress, research and opinions.
- Applications for new members are open until Monday 17th of January 2022 at 11am via www.nuacollective.ie/apply
- Membership is limited to 50 artists.
- To qualify you must be a practicing, professional artist and must have exhibited in a recognised art gallery.